Bay area fire

Posted 4/22/20

Fire on April 16 which destroyed a weekend mobile home off of St. Paul Church Road near Bay was caused by a dehumidifier that had apparently been left the previous weekend, according to Owensville …

This item is available in full to subscribers.

Please log in to continue

E-mail
Password
Log in

Bay area fire

Posted

Fire on April 16 which destroyed a weekend mobile home off of St. Paul Church Road near Bay was caused by a dehumidifier that had apparently been left the previous weekend, according to Owensville Fire Chief Scott Stranghoener. He said John Rutz, a sheriff’s deputy with fire investigation training, visited the site of the 10 a.m. fire call on behalf of the State Fire Marshal’s investigator. Firemen from Owensville, Mt. Sterling (above) and Hermann extinguished the fire.

Comments

No comments on this story | Please log in to comment by clicking here
Please log in or register to add your comment